December 10, 2013

Holly-Days Day 10: Favorite Holiday Apps


Hi Everyone!
For today's post, I thought it would be fun to show you all some of my favorite Holiday apps! Before I jump in, I just want to say that some of these apps may not be available on all devices, and I'm sorry! :(



1. Doodle Jump Christmas
First of all, who doesn't love doodle jump? It's easy to play and addictive! I love the Holiday version, it has cute decorations and monsters! Also, you can collect little presents to use toward buying new characters!





2. High School Story
This game I haven't been playing for a very long time, But I'm in love! This game is addictive and so much fun to play! Basically, you create a High School and you complete quests to make your school better and better. The Holiday Edition has cute outfits for the students and fun decorations for your school!



3. Toca Boca Christmas Hair
This game is amazing if you ever get bored. You get to cut, style, and color the hair and it's so entertaining! You can create endless hairstyles, and even add adorable little bows and clips!



4. Oven Break
Oven break is super fun! The basic idea is that you are a gingerbread man in the oven trying to escape to freedom! It's almost good enough to eat! (I wish)

I hope you guys enjoyed seeing my favorite Holiday Apps! Come back tomorrow for a new post!
post signature



1 comment: