January 21, 2014

Mini Target Haul!

Hi Everybody!
Target is one of my favorite stores of all time. It has a lot of beauty/skincare products at low prices, what more could a girl ask for? Today I'll be sharing with you a few items I picked up on my most recent trip, and of course it's all beauty! Before I get started, I just want to say that I'm not bragging in any sort of way and I paid for everything with my own money!




The first item I picked up at Target was this EOS lip balm in blueberry acai. I've used these lip balms before, and I fell in love! They all smell really good and are pretty moisturizing. I also love the fact that these lip balms are organic, as organic products are hard to find! So far, I have really been liking this lip balm and it smells like blueberries but better.


If you read my current drugstore wish list, you saw that I really wanted to try these lip balms out. Well, I finally got my hands on them! I love the Maybelline baby lips, and I was super excited to try the Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue. I've really been liking these, and they do give off good color and can be built up. They do smell a little funny since they are medicated, but it's not that big a deal!


Lastly, I just couldn't leave without buying eyeshadow. I decided to try the Elf Studio Geometric Eyeshadow Palette I have an extremely unhealthy addiction to eyeshadow, it's a real problem. The packaging is nice and sleek, but I'm a little skeptical about the triangle eyeshadow shape. Although it's pretty interesting and something that no one has ever done before, it's a little bit of a pain to get an eyeshadow brush or even just your finger in with the sharp edges. Overall, I think it's a steal for six bucks.

Have you picked up anything at the store recently? Let me know!
xox
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty palette (:


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete