April 14, 2014

Spring/Pre-Summer Haul



Hey Hey Hey!

Today I'm coming at you with yet another haul. Yesterday, as some of you may know, Bethany Mota's Summer Collection launched at Aéropostale. Being the huge Motavator I am, I had to go and check it out. I also picked up some other things at the Mall and Target, that I thought I would share with you.

Also, before we begin, Everything was purchased by me with my own money/giftcards!

Now let's jump in!




Displaying image.jpeg

First, I stopped by at Aéropostale (for of course, Bethany), and I found this shirt and fell in love. Now this isn't part of "The Bethany Mota" collection, I believe it's part of the "Live Love Dream" collection. I love the colors and the text is super cute. Can you tell I'm excited for summer? On the back it says, "Summer - hair gets lighter, skin gets darker, music gets louder, nights get longer, life gets better, Live Love Dream." I love this quote!


Displaying image.jpeg

The second thing I got is actually part of Bethany's collection! It's a really simple graphic tee that says, "Salt Hair Don't Care." I also love the quote on this shirt. I love the color, it's so bright and fun to wear with shorts or over a bathing suite. As you can tell, it's also keeping with my summer trend.
Displaying image.jpeg

I was so excited about this purchase! While looking around Forever 21, I found a whole section of bows. I don't own any bows, and I really wanted some because they are so adorable! Also, I love the fact that it's white so I can pair it with a bunch of outfits.

Displaying image.jpeg

At Rue21, I got this really cool jean vest. I have been wanting one of these, so when I saw it, I may or may not have freaked out...don't judge! Anyway, I thought it would be cute to wear over a tank top and with a skirt. I can't wait to start wearing this!

Displaying image.jpeg

At American Eagle I got this cute top that says, "Say Hello & Wave Goodbye." I think it's really fun and quirky to wear with jeans or shorts. I also love the light blue/green color!

Displaying image.jpeg

While at Target, my friend told me she saw a blog post where using this base coat and top coat with nail polish lasts about as long as a gel manicure. I wanted to try it out too, because I don't really have a great base coat or top coat and my nails are always chipping. So I'm really pumped to test out the Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps base coat and No Chip top coat!

                                  Displaying image.jpeg

Also at Target, I was looking at the Maybelline products and found the Color Tattoos. I've been dying to try these, and I finally decided to just get them! I love cream eyeshadows because they are so versatile and can be used in so many different ways. I got the color "Barely Branded" (I know I'm so cliché) and I'm really eager to try it out!


I hope you all enjoyed this post! Let me know if you picked up any items for the Spring or upcoming Summer! See you all Wednesday :)
xo
post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment