June 2, 2014

Sophia's Songs of the Month



Hiya people of the internet!

So lately, I've noticed that music has become a pretty big part of my life (I know, I'm so corny). I've been constantly listening to music, and I find myself with headphones at all times. It's like an escape from the world to me, you can forget everything around you and it's just relaxing. I'm listening to music as I'm typing this, and I'm most likely listening to music while you are reading this!

So with my music addiction has come a whole bunch of new favorite songs. I've listened to countless songs the month of May, and I decided to share my favorites.

First, I just wanted to talk about my new band obsession because this is a good percentage of what I've been listening too. :]



5 Seconds of Summer - 
 I think this is going to be my favorite artist every month, haha. 5sos has quickly became my favorite band. I'm so in love with their music and their personalities. Their pictures and videos never fail to make me laugh. I'm waiting for their album to be released, which is July 22. Ugh, it's so far away. :(

Here are my favorite songs from them, so far: (basically every song they have released)
- Good Girls
- Don't Stop
- She Looks So Perfect
- Disconnected
- Heartache On the Big Screen
- The Only Reason
- What I Like About You
- Heartbreak Girls
- Try Hard

I didn't realize I had so many songs I liked from them until I started listing them all... :/

The rest is just random songs I've been loving:

Problem - Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea: I can't count the number of times I have listened to this song. I never get sick of it, it's so good. Iggy's part is my favorite.

Stay High - Tove Lo: I absolutely love the lyrics to this song, and it sounds really cool.

Little White Lies, Happily, Diana, You & I - One Direction: I've been liking One Direction a lot lately, their latest album is amazing.

Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz - I can't figure out what it is I like about this song. I love the music video, too.

Ordinary - Ricky Dillon: I love Ricky's YouTube videos, and after seeing the music video, I instantly became hooked to this song.

The Dark Side - Trevor Moran: Another YouTuber I love. I love this song and I'm so excited for his new single!

Me and My Broken Heart - Rixton: I love the beat and the lyrics to this song! I have had this song on repeat lately.

I hope you all enjoyed this post! I know, I have a music addiction.
What songs have you been listening to this month?
xo

1 comment: