January 20, 2014

2014 Blogger Challenge - Nighttime Skincare Routine


Hello Everybody!
I'm a little bit late... opps! Anyway, as part of the 2014 Blogger Challenge, I'll be sharing with you my nightly skincare routine. Enough blabbing, let's get into it!





The first thing I do is remove any makeup that I'm wearing. I usually use the Pond's cold cream cleanser to take off my eye makeup. I guess the label came off, ha ha! Anyway, I usually don't wear a lot of face makeup, so I just wash it off with a face wash. When I do wear a lot, I'll use a makeup wipe. I've been trying out these Absolute! makeup wipes, and they're okay so far.


Next, I'll wash my face with a face wash. I've been testing out the Clean & Clear Essentials foaming facial cleanser. I just rub it all over my face like normal, using my hands to scrub all the makeup and dirt away. I really like it, as it does a great job at cleaning my face. However, it does have a bit of a weird scent.



If my skin is really flaky and begging for moisture, I'll use a little bit of a facial moisturizer to soothe my skin. I've been using this Neutrogena lotion for ever, and I absolutely love it. It's perfect for my sensitive skin. Even though it has SPF, I use it for bed anyway.   



And finally, if I have a few blemishes or anything like that I'll use this prescription acne cream for my face. I don't think this is any "exclusive" cream, many people I know use this product. It works great and can rid of any pimples pretty quickly. If I use this product, I won't use the lotion for my face. 

I hope you all enjoyed my nighttime skincare routine! Come back soon for new posts!
xox
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment