November 25, 2013

Review: Avon Glazewear Lipgloss

Hi Everyone!

Today I have a review for all of you! It's on the Avon Glazwear Lipgloss!

Avon Says:
"Our #1 Glazewear Lip Gloss is now better than ever! With True Color Technology, the color you see is the color you get. Glide on a visible burst of brilliant shine."

I totally agree with this statement! I have nothing but great things to say about this lip gloss!


These are a steal for only $.99 on Avon! (I don't know why they cost $3.49 on Amazon...)

I own two of these lip glosses of eight, and I love them!



Darling Pink is a beautiful bubblegum pink with a slight shimmer. It's perfect for summer, but also looks great in the winter!


Rave is beautiful light plum color with beautiful shimmer. It's perfect for the coming winter months!
The packaging is just normal black tube with the name on it. It has a sponge applicator wand thing (whatever it's called). What I really love about these lip glosses is the size! They are no bigger than a Baby Lips, and fit perfectly into pockets! This makes it convenient for traveling when you don't want to carry around a bulky product!


The color payoff is actually pretty good! They show up gorgeous on the lips. Also, these have very little stickiness, perhaps none at all! I'm very impressed with these lip glosses!


Final Thoughts:
Overall, these lip glosses are great! I would totally recommend them, they're perfect for travel! Although you don't get a ton of product, it's totally worth $.99

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
post signature




2 comments:

  1. I love Avon products!!
    Great blog, your posts are so interesting :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor!
      Avon is a great brand, I agree!
      xox,
      Sophia

      Delete