November 22, 2013

The Sweater Weather Tag!


Hi Everybody!

Today I will be doing the sweater weather tag. This tag looks like so much fun and I love the name! So let's get into it!




1. Favorite Candle Scent? 
I love the Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles! If you go to Bath and Body Works, just stop by and smell it. I also really like the Yankee Candle Pumpkin Butter cream. Any bakery scent, I'm in love with!

2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate. I don't really like tea or coffee. Plus, who can say no to chocolate?

3. Best Fall Memory?
I don't have any particular memories, but jumping into leave piles, Thanksgiving, spending time outside.

4. Do you prefer dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Since I am horrible at eyeliner, dark lips. I love dark lips anyway!

5. Best Fall Fragrance?  
I really love the Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar. It's perfect for the fall and winter months!

6. Favorite Thanksgiving Food?
Well I love turkey (of course). But I also love mashed potatoes, rolls, and corn.

7. What's autumn like where you live?
It's cool and cloudy. It's also windy, too! I am waiting for snow!

8. Most worn sweater?
My over-sized aeropastale cardigan. I swear I wear it everyday!

9. Must have nail polish?
I don't have any particular nail polishes, but dark berry colors or anything sparkly I'm in love with!

10. Football games or jumping into leaf piles?
Jumping into leaf piles! I'm still learning how to understand football!

11. Skinny Jeans or Leggings?
I have really been liking leggings lately! They look super cute with boots!

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots! They are super stylish.

13.  Is the pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I personally don't think so. I think Starbucks is kind of overrated.

14. Favorite Fall TV Show?
I don't have a specific TV show, pretty much whatever is on.

15. What song gets you into the fall spirit?
I actually don't have any fall songs! If there are any fall songs, than that's my fall song!



I hope you all enjoyed my "Sweater Weather" Tag! It was so much fun answering these great questions! I tag you all to do it, so leave me your answers in the comments below!

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment