December 2, 2013

Empties Part Three: Skin Care


Hello Everyone!
Today I have part three of my empties! I'll be sharing you my skin care empties with you all!

 

So first up I have these Bath & Body Works Sleep Collection products. I have a large bottle of the lotion, and a miniature bottle too! I also have the shower gel. I really like the lavender vanilla scent, it's very relaxing and calming! One thing I have to say is that some of the Bath & Body Works Lotions can get a little greasy.

Will I repurchase these products?  Probably in the future, right now I already have some shower gels and lotions I still need to use up!
Do I recommend these products? Yup!




Next up is this Herbal Essences Body Burst body wash. Now can I just say this stuff smells amazing! It's perfect for when you have to wake up early in the morning and take shower! I definitely want to try some of these other body washes!

Will I repurchase this product? Yup!
Do I recommend this product? Yup! 



Lastly, I have this Philosophy Hands of Hope hand and cuticle cream. I got the small sample size! I really liked this cream, It was moisturizing and smells good!

Will I repurchase this product? Probably not, the full size is a little pricey!
Do I recommend this product? Yup! 



I hope you all enjoyed my skin care empties, come back Wednesday for the last part!

post signature

2 comments: