December 4, 2013

Empties Part Four: Miscellaneous


Hi Everyone!
I know you are all probably sick of my empties, so here I present to you the last part of my empties! These empties are miscellaneous, so maybe they will be somewhat interesting.




 

First, I have these cute Bath & Body Works Pocketbac hand sanitizers. These are all really nice scents! These hand sanitizers are great to throw in purses, and are great for travel! I can't wait to pick up some Christmas/winter scents!
Will I repurchase these products? Yup!
Do I recommend these products? Definitely!  


Here I have these Bath & Body Works candles. Both of these smell amazing! Lavender Vanilla is a very relaxing, delicate scent while pineapple mango has that tangy kick and is more of a summer scent. I really burning these candles, they made my room smell really good!
Will I repurchase? Probably not right now, I'm currently looking for some Christmas Scents!
Do I recommend these products? Totally!

Sorry for the blurry picture!

Finally, I have these Icebreakers duo fruit and cool mints. These taste so good, like candy! I eat them way too much! These mints are one of those addicting foods that once you start eating you can't stop. 
Will I repurchase? Already have!
Do I recommend this product? Yes, go out and buy these now!

I hope you all enjoyed my empties! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment