December 7, 2013

Holly-Days Day Seven: Holiday Hair Inspiration




Hi Everyone!
So I know it's technically not day seven because I don't have a day one, but lets just ignore that!
I was surfing on pinterest and I saw some awesome Christmas hair styles! Although some of them aren't very practical or easy, they were super cool so I had to share them!




I love how this hair style is so simple, yet stunning! The bow is adorable and I love how her hair is slightly wavy and curly. 


Oh my goodness this is crazy! Not only is her hair in the shape of a Christmas tree, but it's decorated and has a star on top! I wonder how much hairspray you would need to recreate this?


How adorable is this? It's Rudolph! This is my favorite hairstyle out of all of them, it's so creative!


Another bow hair style! (because I can't get enough of bows!) I love the little bump at the top and how versatile and casual the hair is! 

I hope you all enjoyed these hair styles, comment your favorite down below! Come back tomorrow for a new post!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment