December 6, 2013

Holly-days - Introduction





Hey Everyone!
Now I know what your thinking - it is a little very late to be starting a holiday series. But to be honest, I was having trouble coming up with some posts and a name. I didn't want to use "blogmas" and I wanted to be at least semi-creative. I know not all of you celebrate Christmas, so I figured would use more of a neutral name. I decided to call it "Holly-days," because it applies to all Holidays happening this season. And, it still has the Christmas part with the "Holly," which is a plant used for Christmas decoration, and the countdown will be until Christmas. Now that I have bored you with my background information, I'll explain how it's all going to go down!

I'll be trying to get posts up everyday, but if that doesn't work out, I'll just post every other day. My posts will vary, including tags, makeup, gift ideas, and crafts! I can't wait to start! It's going to be so much fun!

Stay tuned for new posts!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment