January 4, 2014

New Years Resolutions

Image Source: Weheartit

Aloha Everyone!
Today I figured I would show you some of my New Year Resolutions! New year, new you! So let's jump in!



1. Get on a blog schedule
I actually created a blog schedule (Tuesdays & Thursdays) and hoping I am able to stick to it! I am would like to start on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but I figured I should wait until I'm not as busy!

2. Stay Organized
Something that unfortunately I'm not good at. :/

3. Complete a Blogger Challenge
I'm not ashamed to admit that Holly-Days was an epic fail! I'm hoping to complete another blogger challenge sometime this year,

4. Fix my blog layout
Maybe a makeover?

5. Grow out my hair
I have a really bad problem with putting my hair into vicious topknots. I really think it's preventing my hair from growing and getting longer! It's only been a few days and I'm already pulling myself away from the hair ties.

6. Show my face on my blog...
This might be held off until the end of the year! I'm just not ready to show my face yet, so I'm hoping at do this at some point of the year...

7. Create a YouTube Channel
This is something I have wanted to do ever since I was introduced to the beauty world. Maybe sometime this year I'll start one?


Those were my New Years resolutions! Let me know your resolutions in the comments below!
xox
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! maybe I'll just move a few things around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I love your new years resolutions :) Aww i'm sure you are gorgeous, don't be shy to show your face on YOUR blog! Ahh, i'm the same. I really want to start up a YouTube channel but I don't think I can juggle it with everything else in my life haha
    I just grab your button and added it to my Blogger Buddies tab on my blog :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Natalie! hopefully I will follow through with showing my face haha! I feel the same way about a YouTube Channel, it's a lot of work and you need lots of time! Thanks for grabbing my button, I'll grab yours :)
      xox
      Sophia

      Delete