January 3, 2014

The First #2014BloggerChallenge: New Years Inspiration



Hi Everyone!
Happy New Year! It's my first post of the new year! Today I'll be sharing with you some inspirational quotes for the New Year! I choose two quotes that I thought had a deep meaning and will inspire us to make 2014 a great year!


I really like this quote because sometimes, we take everyday we are able to wake up and live our life for granted. But if we live everyday to the fullest, and make everyday count, then it's worth it in the end!


This may just be one of my new favorite quotes! I love how relateable this quote is, and it's inspiring when you are overcoming obstacles or hard times throughout our lives. I never knew a bicycle had such a deep meaning! ha ha!

I hope you all enjoyed these quotes as much as I did and let's make 2014 awesome!
xox
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Great quotes! Very inspiring :)
    Natalie x
    www.yourstrulyny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally inspired by the first quote especially! We need to live our life to the fullest! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is a personal favorite of mine :)

      Delete
  3. I love both these quotes especially the second one! Life's all about making sure we keep moving despite what is thrown at us!

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. as for the first quote i have to admit i prefer the "you only live twice, one is for you and one for your dreams" version :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nadine! Hope you have a great 2014 as well! :) I'd love to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a coincidence, yesterday I watched "About time" and it completely matches your first quote, if you haven't seen the movie you should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's so weird! I think I'd have to check out that movie :)

      Delete